I try to use Guzzle on my Ampps (localhost) installation but I get a constant certification error or cUrl.
[2016-03-30 07:11:14] local.ERROR: exception ‘GuzzleHttp\Ring\Exception\RingException’ with message ‘cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate’
There are 2 possible solutions
- Require Guzzle 4 in your composer.json so it won’t check for this things
- Grab the certificate from https://curl.haxx.se/ca/cacert.pem (copy the whole page)
- Save it somewhere on your system
- Edit the php.ini and find the following rule:
curl.cainfo = this must be an exact path
- Change it to contain the exact path to your .pem file.
- Remove the hash (#) to un-comment it, save the file
- Restart apache, fixed
This works also for xampp, wamp, mamp and what else there is in webservers